- Place of Origin:
- ShanDong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- CE ISO
- Min.Order Quantity:
- 1 Set/Sets
- US $13,000 - 24,000/ Set
- Payment Terms:
- paypal,UnionPay, Visa/MasterCard, Amex, Discover,T/T
- Supply Ability:
- 30 Set/Sets per Month
86-05331-85064683 | Request a quote
This equipment Batch Microwave Dryer & Vacuum Dryer is mainly used in drying fish, medicine, sesame, vegetables, fruit, seafood, flowers,such as ginseng, red ginseng, ginseng, angelica, cordyceps sinensis, honeysuckle, conventional, schisandra, astragalus and konjac, yam, maize seed, tobacco seeds, pumpkin, onion, spinach, brake, wild, carrots, celery, cowpea, chili, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, mushrooms, agaric, garlic, ginger, raisins, kiwi fruit, banana, litchi, longan, apple, hawthorn, persimmon, scallops, dried fish, kelp,vinasse, chrysanthemum, rose dry food processing, etc.Microwave Batch Microwave Dryer & Vacuum Dryer is a sort of electromagnetic wave which frequency is 300GHZ. The water molecule in medium material is polar molecule, under the effect of the repaid change of electromagnetic field, Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,ltd. is polarity orientation will alter with the changes of external electric field with high-speed, causing the movements and friction of molecule, so that the microwave field energy plantain banana chips processing line can be converted to heat energy in medium to rise the temperature of materials, accomplishing heating, puffing and a series of physical processes and so Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,ltd. microwave is achieved.
Plantain Banana Chips Processing Line
Microwave Vacuum Drying for advanced Process Technology
Rapid and gentle Vacuum Drying for thermo sensitive Products with low thermal Conductivity
Heat-drying has become important in almost all areas of industrial processing.
Apart from the popular conventionalprocedures based on conduction,convection, or infrared radiation, heat-drying utilising
microwave energy is an attractive solution to many problems in process technology.
In microwave drying, heat is generated by directly transforming the electromagnetic energy into kinetic molecular energy, thus theheat is generated deep
within the material to be dried. Especially in vacuum drying the fact of volume heating
gives an enormous importance in order to dry bulk and viscous products with low thermal conductivity.
R & D
Technical Data Sheet
|Input Voltage (V)||380||380||380|
|Working Temperature (℃)||40-85||40-85||40-85|
|Microwave Leakage Rate (MW/cm2)||1max||1max||1max|
|Vacuum Degree (MPa)||from -0.08 to -0.094||from -0.08 to -0.094||from -0.08 to -0.094|
|Gross Weight (KG)||3500||3000||1200|
|Vacuum Pump Power (KW)||7.5||7.5||1.5|
|The Number of Tray||10||8||2|
|Tray Size (mm)||940×360×100||940×360×100||940×360×100|
|Overall Dimension (L*W*H) (m)||2.8×2×2.3||2.6×2×2.0||2.6×1.2×1.6|
|Installation Area (m)||5×3×3.2||4.5×3×2.7||3×2.2×2.3|
|Cooling Water (m3/h)||6||5||2|
Fields of Application for Microwave Vacuum Drying
•Chemical Industry of Fine Chemicals
As compared to conventional drying methods, microwaves penetrate into much greater depths. This so-called volume
heating has the following advantages:
1. a temperature gradient directed towards the surface, i.e. temperatures inside are higher than on the outside giving rise to a higher partial pressure that drives the evaporating liquid to the
2. consequently, the superficial layer does not dry out completely and the surfaces remain permeable
3. the liquid evaporating inside the product is emitted through the pore structure of the solid material’s macro-capillary system, resulting in a high drying velocity
4. the heating of water and most organic solvents occurs
selectively - due to the greater dielectric losses of water as compared to the product to be dried
5. swift and thorough drying of moist products with low thermal conductivity
6. stationary drying of thick layers without frictional losses
7. high total efficiency of energy application
8. high-speed control of the energy transport
9. short processing times, i.e. suitable for automated manufacturing
Together with the appropriate vacuum drying technology
the following advantages for the product are available:
1. Low drying temperatures treat the product gentle
2. No oxygen attack for the product
3. Highly nutritious instant properties
4. Better flavour
5. Less hydroscopic final product
6. Minimal product losses
7. Static drying of thick layers without fric
tional losses, therefore no mechanic stress for the products.
The microwave vacuum technology results in unique process technology giving the following benefits:
1. Local controlled energy zones with high controller speed
2. Defined and short residence times of the product to be dried
3. Cooling zone at the outlet for viscous products
4. Closed system
5. Simple setting of different plant operation modes for every product
6. Continuous operation mode possible
7. Short process times, high efficiency and full automated
guarantees an economic operation
8. Service friendly because of modular system and
1. Working power: Voltage 380V, Frequency 50HZ.
2. Patent core components manufactured by LD, reliable and stable performance.
3. Whole machine chamber are made with anti-corrosion stainless steel, with smooth appearance and easy for cleaning.
4. Interface operation and on-site monitoring, PLC auto-control system, all the datum can be saved, output and printed etc.
5. Working parameters can be seted easily according to different drying demand according to different materials.
6. Microwave power stepless adjustable, conveyor speed adjustable, temperature and humidity are intelligent controled.
7. Machine start, power off automatically, drying material and microwave generator can start and off synchronously.
8. Adopting Non-contact infrared measuring temperature technology, ensure the accuracy of temperature control easily.
9. Material loading and unloading operated easily, easy for connecting to other process, can achieve automation flow operation easily.
10. LD unique ventilation system can speed up moisture removal speed, raise drying efficiency.
11. Conveyor material is teflon, which can resist high temperature to 300 celcius.
12. Conveyor auto deviation-checking device can keep the machine running smoothly and steadily.Wooden Case Packing
This machine Batch Microwave Dryer & Vacuum Dryer is mainly used in all kinds of drying heat sensitive materials, such as polysaccharides, high starch, oil and other materials. In addition, plantain banana chips processing line can also be used for the drying, dehydration and concentration of many oxidizable materials.When the equipment plantain banana chips processing line is running first by microwave microwave generator, the Fed can input device for microwave heater; material is sent to the transmission system of the heater,Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,ltd. the moisture in the material in the microwave energy under the effect of temperature and evaporation, Batch Microwave Dryer & Vacuum Dryer dry eye to water vapor by eliminating wet pumping system. The bacteria in the material are killed by the biological and thermal effects produced by the microwave electromagnetic field. Because Shandong Leader Machinery Co.,ltd. microwave is directly acting on the material, the drying temperature is low and the speed is fast. The loss of the effective components in the medicine is very small.
If you have any demand about microwave drying equipment and edible oil refining equipment, pls feel free contact us any time.
NOTE:We can specially design the machine according to your production's features.