commercial fruit pulp drying machine Papaya Dehydrating Machine are widely used for drying and sterilizing powder, granular, flakes or colloidal form foods, nutritional health products, grain, agricultural and sideline products(rice, cornmeal), food, vegetables, and fruits, seafood, pickles,spices ( chilli powder, ginger powder, garlic powder, aniseed, cinnamon, angelica, cassia bark, fennel etc) , jam, a variety of small packaging and pet food mildew sterilization preservation.
commercial fruit pulp drying machine Papaya Dehydrating Machine of traditional Chinese medicine, also known as microwave traditional Chinese medicine dryer, microwave traditional Chinese medicine drying equipment, microwave medicine drying insecticidal, the same type of industrial microwave equipment, apply to heat-sensitive Chinese medicine, and valuable health herbs such as ginseng and other herbsdrying, sterilization processing.
commercial fruit pulp drying machine Papaya Dehydrating Machinefor herbs mainly use in drying and sterilizing for all kinds of tablets, pills, powder, oral liquid, medicine bottle, winebottle, Chinese- western medicine and medical gloves and garments.
commercial fruit pulp drying machine Papaya Dehydrating Machine
LD HEAT PUMP DRYING MACHINE INTRODUCTION:
LD heat pump dryer is a device that transfers heat from a colder area (ambient temperature) to a hotter area (drying chamber) by using mechanical enerLD, as in a refrigerator.
Model: JK03RD, JK06RD, JK10RD
Power Supply: 220V/1PH/50HZ or 380V/3PH/50HZ
Type: 75% air source + 25% electric power
Max. Temp: 75C
Working Temp: -10~45C
Functions: Heating / Cooling / Dehumidify
Dryer Type: Batch Type
1. EnerLD saving&Environmental protection
Adopt close dehumidify+circulating drying type,saving operating cost;
Without waste gas and waste heat pollution,low noise
2. Running Stable,operating easily
PLC+Touch Screen,running stable,operating easily;
Adopt PLC control,can setting different drying curve,
Suitable for drying different materials.
3. Second waste heat recovery technoloLD(patent)
Adopt air to air heat exchanger dehumidify and recovery waste heat at the same time, saving enerLD more than 40%.
4. Exact control temperature and humidity
According to different material setting different drying curve,
the heat pump dryer can control the drying
chamber temperature between 20-80℃
5. Recovery volatilized component
Some kinds of material contain volatilized component,
In drying processing,hot and wet air will become condenser water then drain,
collect the condenser water so that collect volatilized component
WHY CHOOSE HEAT PUMP DRYING MACHINE ?
| Various Drying EnerLD Economy Comparison Table|
||Regular Heat Pump dryer
||LD Latest Heat Pump Dryer
|Remove 1kg of water required heat enerLD
||According to information provided by the relevant authority of the document, the average 1kg of water to remove heat enerLD required for 1.35 kw/kg,namely 4860 kj/kg
|Effective thermal value
|Fuel consumption ($)
|Labor management, warehousing costs
|Life of equipment
HEAT PUMP FOOD DRYING MACHINE SAMPLE CASES
- What is a Heat Pump?
- A heat pump is a very clever device that extracts heat enerLD from a volume of air and transfers it to the water. So the water gets warmer, whilst the air gets cooler.
- Are heat pumps new?
- No, they share the same basic technoloLD as refrigerators and air conditioners which were invented over 100 years ago. Heat pumps were first manufactured over 50 years ago and in many regions of the world such as the Southern United States and Italy. Heat pumps have been popular and well known for decades.
- How much noise does a heat pump make?
The LD integrated heat pump geyser, one of the quietest heat pumps you can buy. It has an outdoor unit rated at 48 dB. Normal conversation is 60-70dB. The LD retrofit heat pump is 53 dB, still perfectly quiet enough for any home or office.
- What is the average life-span of a Heat Pump?
- It can vary, depending on how much the system is used and how regularly it is checked or serviced. Generally, the average life-span of units built in the 1970s and 1980s is about 15 years, but individual units may vary and last much longer depending on use and how well they are maintained. Newer units are expected to last even longer.
- Why are Heat Pumps better than other forLD of heating?
- Heat pumps offer many benefits over other forLD of heating. Firstly they are much cheaper to run giving up to 4 times more heat than you pay for, they can be used all year round for heating and cooling. They don't pollute our atmosphere because they use ozone friendly refrigerants.
- Are Heat Pumps reliable?
- Yes. Heat pumps are extremely reliable. They use the same process as a home fridge or freezer and have the same level of dependability and life expectancy.
| NEW TYPE HEAT PUMP DRYER MODEL |
| 2 sets
|Suitable drying chamber size
||Evaporator fan motors
||Hot air circulating fan
||Dehumidify fan motor
||Auxiliary electric heater
|| 380v/3ph/50hz or 60hz
|Total running current
|Max hot air temperature
|Min cooling temperature
|Working ambient temperature
A. Payment service
2, L/C (for container order only)
3, Western Union, (for sample order & parts)
B. Technical service
1, We calculate the capacity and recommend the LD models.
2, We supply you the professional refrigeration technical support and electronic technical support for your installation, debugging and operation.
3, We supply the spare parts and technical support in & after the warranty time.
4, We supply the training course to your workers at our factory if you need.
C. After-sales service
1, Technical support for your installation, operation and maintenance.
2, One year’s warranty, and you can pay for extended warranty.
3, Spare parts and technical support at most economic prices after the warranty.
LD heat pump dryer for fruit