High quality good performance dryer machine for konjac/konjac dryer oven are widely used for drying and sterilizing powder, granular, flakes or colloidal form foods, nutritional health products, grain, agricultural and sideline products(rice, cornmeal), food, vegetables, and fruits, seafood, pickles,spices ( chilli powder, ginger powder, garlic powder, aniseed, cinnamon, angelica, cassia bark, fennel etc) , jam, a variety of small packaging and pet food mildew sterilization preservation.
High quality good performance dryer machine for konjac/konjac dryer oven of traditional Chinese medicine, also known as microwave traditional Chinese medicine dryer, microwave traditional Chinese medicine drying equipment, microwave medicine drying insecticidal, the same type of industrial microwave equipment, apply to heat-sensitive Chinese medicine, and valuable health herbs such as ginseng and other herbsdrying, sterilization processing.
High quality good performance dryer machine for konjac/konjac dryer ovenfor herbs mainly use in drying and sterilizing for all kinds of tablets, pills, powder, oral liquid, medicine bottle, winebottle, Chinese- western medicine and medical gloves and garments.
High quality good performance dryer machine for konjac/konjac dryer oven
LD HEAT PUMP HOT AIR DRYING MACHINE INTRODUCTION:
1.circ New designed enerLD saving dryer with two times waste heat recovery
Adopt closed type ulating heating or cooling drying, drying performance better than ordinary heat pump dehumidification drying enerLD saving over 30%, no exhaust waste heat emissions, no noise pollution, environmental protection
heat pump dryer running cost just as 40% of oil dryer, 50% of coal burning boiler, 30% of electric boiler.Heat pump dehumidification drying method of the closed cycle, saving costs
3. Low temperature drying method(15-50°C/60°C/80°C),similar nature drying.
4. During drying, the material does not craze,does not distortions, non-discolouring,never degenerate, non-oxidize, drying completely,with good Rehydration, keep nutrient content;
5. Using our patented technoloLD: circulating heating & dehumidification, broaden the application of a dehumidifier in industrial drying
6. Adopt international brand name compressor, expansion valve etc
7. Adopt PLC+touch screen controllers, operation easily and more accurate
8. Adopt programmable control mode, can be set different drying curve, satisfy different kinds material drying methods
9. Multifunctions: heating drying / cooling drying / dehumidify
10.Many protection: high pressure protection,low pressure protection, overloading protection and phase protection etc
11.Power failure remember
12.Stable operation without being influenced by weather
13.Can supply dryer+drying chamber
How does heat pump drying machine work?
Heat Pumps operate in a similar way to a refrigerator – but in reverse. Heating and cooling are achieved by moving a refrigerant through various indoor and outdoor coils and components. A compressor, condenser, expansion valve and evaporator are used to change the state of refrigerant from a liquid to hot gas and from a gas to cold liquid.
- What is a Heat Pump?
- A heat pump is a very clever device that extracts heat enerLD from a volume of air and transfers it to the water. So the water gets warmer, whilst the air gets cooler.
- Are heat pumps new?
- No, they share the same basic technoloLD as refrigerators and air conditioners which were invented over 100 years ago. Heat pumps were first manufactured over 50 years ago and in many regions of the world such as the Southern United States and Italy. Heat pumps have been popular and well known for decades.
- How much noise does a heat pump make?
The LD integrated heat pump geyser, one of the quietest heat pumps you can buy. It has an outdoor unit rated at 48 dB. Normal conversation is 60-70dB. The LD retrofit heat pump is 53 dB, still perfectly quiet enough for any home or office.
- What is the average life-span of a Heat Pump?
- It can vary, depending on how much the system is used and how regularly it is checked or serviced. Generally, the average life-span of units built in the 1970s and 1980s is about 15 years, but individual units may vary and last much longer depending on use and how well they are maintained. Newer units are expected to last even longer.
- Why are Heat Pumps better than other forLD of heating?
- Heat pumps offer many benefits over other forLD of heating. Firstly they are much cheaper to run giving up to 4 times more heat than you pay for, they can be used all year round for heating and cooling. They don't pollute our atmosphere because they use ozone friendly refrigerants.
- Are Heat Pumps reliable?
- Yes. Heat pumps are extremely reliable. They use the same process as a home fridge or freezer and have the same level of dependability and life expectancy.
A. Payment service
2, L/C (for container order only)
3, Western Union, (for sample order & parts)
B. Technical service
1, We calculate the capacity and recommend the LD models.
2, We supply you the professional refrigeration technical support and electronic technical support for your installation, debugging and operation.
3, We supply the spare parts and technical support in & after the warranty time.
4, We supply the training course to your workers at our factory if you need.
C. After-sales service
1, Technical support for your installation, operation and maintenance.
2, One year’s warranty, and you can pay for extended warranty.
3, Spare parts and technical support at most economic prices after the warranty.
Promise and Guarantee:
After installation,during the guarantee period,our company will be responsible for probleLD caused by quality of production or raw material except the damageable spare parts of heat pump caused by incorrect man-made operation.
Please link on below website to watch the working princeple