Shandong Leader Mechanical Equipment Co., LTD produce complete sets of equipment, oil extraction, processing capacity of up to 15 tons day -1 000 tons, based on years of production experience in the technical parameters have been improved, and the country has been updated compared to the same industry, more advanced process, by majority users alLD.
Good performance oil production plant of rice bran
Our company is a manufacturer of all kinds of oil production line equipment; Our company was established in 1989. We have a big plant and have rich experience in this field. We have exported to many countries lLD ELDpt, Chile, Argentina, Ethiopia, Zambia, Nigeria, Russia and Turkey ect.
1.Automatic production process of rice bran Oil Mill
The pretreament is the necessary to make the oil,generally speaking the pretreatment including cleanning,decladding,softening,flaker and so on.
Cleaning: it will remove the impurity from the material to improve the quality of the oil.
Removing stone: using the specific-gravity stoner to remove the stone to improve the oil quality and extend the service life of the machine.
Puffing: using the puffing machine to let the rice bran have enough the contact surface with the solvent, to improve the oil yield.
Solvent extraction fits for pre-press extraction of high oil content materials and direct once time extraction of low-oil-content materials.
The method of extraction:The direct extraction and the pre-pressing extraction.
The temperature of extraction:Below the initial boiling point solvent more or less 5Ã¢ÂÂ.
The time of extraction:90-120 min.
Wet meal desolventizing and drying:Indirect steam heating combined with negative pressure steamdirectly stirring.
Mix the oil evaporation and stripping:Miscella filterÃ¢ÂÂmix the oil tankÃ¢ÂÂthe first evaporatorÃ¢ÂÂ the second evaporator Ã¢ÂÂ stripping tower Ã¢ÂÂ extracted crude oil
Degumming: We are using a special wet degumming,Thorough removal of colloid.
Decoloring :Premixing the a certain amount of clay with 20% degumming oil in the premix tank , then using the oil pump the premixing oil and the rest 80% oil in the vacuum decolorization tower to get rid of the pigment,then using platetype filter to separate the oil and the waste clay.
Dewaxing:Wax affects the taste of the oil and it's transparency.Poor solubility in oil, cannot be absorbed by human.
Deacidification /Deodorization:Avoid large amounts of neutral oil accident losses, using high temperature and high vacuum environment, by using the method of steam stripping deodorization, removing acid.
Degrease:Different from other oil. Effective separation of solid fat are critical in the process.
5 . Advantages of Peanut Oil Mill
(1) High oil yield , obvious economic benefit .
(2) Lower residual oil rate in the dry meal .
(3) Improving the quality of the meal .
(4) Low processing cost , high labor productivity.
We provide engineers to guide the installation of equipment and maintenance equipment to go to abroad, and we provide the free machine parts.
If you are interested in our any machine,please contact us as soon as possible.
Shandong Leader Mechanical Equipment Co., LTD believe that whatever the field is, quality has always been at the heart of the companyâs performance. We treat quality and service as a way of life and hope to serve you in the LD possible manner on a long term and mutually beneficial basis. If you want to know more information about our sunflower oil plant or any other seed processing plant, please contact us in the following form. Our responsible, experienced sunflower oil processing technical team is always ready to serve and guide you at any time.
All the other oil seeds pre-treatment and oil refining equipment, lLD sheller, cleaning sieve, cooker, filter and others is available at Guangxin. If you want to know to start a vegetable oil pressing line with oil press machine, please contact us, we will offer you the LD plan.
Tel:+86 15953125015(also Whatsapp)
Shandong Leader Mechanical Equipment Co., LTD is your LD choice!