Compared with the box type and vacuum microwave drying equipment, the tunnel type microwave drying equipment has the main advantages of continuous drying, large production and low labor intensity. Compared with the traditional equipment has the advantages of high efficiency, low energy consumption, the uniform heating, the drying speed is fast, the thermal inertia, the safety and environmental protection, the advantages of simple operation, easy to control etc.. The power of this device is between 30 kW and 200 kW. It is suitable for dry products with water content below 30%. The products with too high water need to focus on the cost of drying.
Weiyasi tunnel type microwave drying equipment with chain type microwave drying equipment, cloth type microwave drying equipment and net belt type microwave drying equipment three, chain plate commonly used in dry weight of large objects, cloth bag type is used to dry powder and paste material two, mesh belt is mainly used to dry bulk and granular. Material.
Vacuum Freeze Dryer
The vacuum freeze drying technoloLD, which is also called sublimation drying, is a technical method
that freezes the samples in advance, and then sublimates its moisture in vacuum state.
GZL-4 Industrial fruit drying
GZL-2 freeze dryer is suitable for a small amount production .This series is our patent products.
For this series, pre-freezing and drying process are completed on shelf.
It changes traditional complicated operation and prevent product from pollution.
- PLC control standard, freeze-drying curve is programmable
- Freeze and drying process are completed on shelf
- Display freeze drying curve, automatically record data, data can be output by USB flash disk
- The temperature accuracy of shelf is less than or equal to 1°C
- 32 groups programme can be stored, each programme can be set up 36 segments
- Fluid fills hollow shelves, with most uniform shelf temperature,consistent and repeatable drying
- Condenser separated from drying chamber ,better water capture capability and shorter drying time
- Bitzer refrigeration unit, with stable performance
- Internal surface of rectangular chamber and product trays are constructed of stainless steel
- Air-let-in valve with nitrogen is available
- Eutectic point test device is optional
- PC software is optional to achieve remote control
- CIP system is optional
Freeze Drying Samples