see more +
1. Material selection: In order to obtain high-quality fried potato chips and reduce the consumption of raw materials, it is necessary to select potatoes required by composite technology. Therefore, the raw materials are required to be tubers with regular shape, relatively uniform size, thin and uniform epidermis, few bud eyes, relatively high density, high starch and total solids content, low sugar content, and relatively consistent cultivation soil environment.
2. Washing: Put the potatoes into the drum separator and wash away the surface sediment. Washing is an important measure to reduce impurity pollution, microbial pollution and pesticide residues. And according to the size of the diameter of different grades, select the size of the relatively consistent.
3. Peeling: Potatoes are heated in 10% sodium hydroxide solution at 100-120 C, and the softened skin is removed by rubber disc. This can ensure the shape of potatoes, save water, reduce product losses and make the concentrated epidermis "paste" easy to handle.
4. Slices: The manual slices are not uniform, and the rotary blade is usually used for automatic slicing. The thickness of slices depends on the moisture content of tubers during storage in the harvest season. Freshly harvested potato tubers are plump with high water content and slice thickness is 1.8-2.0 mm. Storage time is long, water evaporation is large, tuber solid content is high, slice thickness is 1.6 ~ 1.8 mm is the best.
5. Washing: Cut potato chips should be put in the pool and washed with clear water to prevent starch from gelatinizing and sticking slices during pre-cooking, which will affect the frying effect.
6. Pre-boiling: Pour the washed potato chips into hot soup in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, and cook until the chips are ripe. The tissues are transparent and the hardness of the potatoes is lost. The aim is to destroy the activity of enzymes in potatoes, prevent browning at high temperature and lose water in tissues, so as to make them easy to dehydrate.
7. Cooling and color protection: Potato chips are immediately poured into the cold water pool to cool, so as to prevent further heating, softening and crushing of potato chips. At the same time, in order to prevent potato chips from browning or turning red at high temperature, proper amount of citric acid and sodium pyrosulfite should be added to protect the color.
8. Coloring: In order to improve the flavor of fried potato chips, increase the appearance and color of potato chips, and increase the appetite of consumers, after color protection, potato chips should be soaked in a pool with 1%~2% salt and a certain amount of pigmented citric acid for 10~20 minutes, so that salt and pigments can penetrate into the whole piece, so that the fried potato chips are salty and light, and have a good appearance.
9. Dehydration: Remove the potato chips with salt and colour from the pond, and then pour them into the dehydrator to remove part of the free water. Because the surface water content of potato chips is too high when fried, the surface bubbles and the oil in the bubbles not only affect the appearance of products, but also increase the oil consumption. The higher the dehydration of potato chips, the better. Fried: Use water-oil mixing fryer, because the proportion of water and oil is different, water is below, oil is heated in the upper layer to fry potato chips. The oil used for fried potato chips is palm oil with high temperature resistance, non-volatile and non-acid deterioration. Practice has proved that the color of fried potato chips is uniform and the oil content on the surface is low under the condition of oil temperature between 210 and 230 degrees centigrade. If the oil consumption is low and the temperature is lower than 200 degrees centigrade, the color of the surface of fried potato chips is deep and the oil content is high, which will affect the product quality. In order to prevent oil from rancidity, antioxidants of 0.1% and 0.2% are often added to palm oil to prolong the shelf life of products.
11. seasoning cooling: the automatic seasoning machine is made. The seasoning roller is made of stainless steel. The potato chips roll evenly in the rotation of the drum. The seasoning and spray method are added to the seasoning, and the seasoning is evenly distributed to satisfy the tastes of different consumers.
12. Packaging: After condiment cooling to room temperature, according to different design requirements, the inflatable packaging machine is selected for bagging, weighing, packaging, and finally warehousing sales.
Equipment flow chart:
Hoist: Hoist material into peeler.Cleaning and peeling machine: After potatoes come in, they are cleaned and peeled, while feeding and discharging, continuous.Picking line: Pick out the potatoes after cleaning and peeling, and pick out the bad ones.Hoist: Hoist the clean and peeled potatoes into the slicer.Potato chips machine: Put the peeled and clean potatoes into the feed port continuously, and the potato chips will be cut out automatically.Rinse line: Clean the cut potato chips and chips and wash the starch.Blanching line: Blanching and color fixing potato chips, adding additives. Air-cooled dehydrator: Dry the surface of scalded potato chips for frying. 9. Fried line: fried potato chips. Deoiling line: Remove the oil from the surface of fried potato chips. Seasoning line: season fried potato chips and chips.Air-cooled picking line: Blow chips to cool for packaging and pick out unqualified chips. Packer: Packing potato chips.