see more +
China's oil refining industry is moving from the old normal to the new normal. During the 13th Five-Year Plan period, China's refining capacity growth will slow down significantly, refinery start-up rate will remain low, oil quality will be accelerated, energy conservation and emission reduction will be further carried out. Green and low-carbon development, adjustment, transformation and upgrading, strengthening and enlarging will be the main thrust of the development of China's refining industry in the 13th Five-Year Plan.
Current Situation of China's Refining Industry Development:
1) The total refining capacity has exceeded 700 million tons per year. Work to eliminate overcapacity has been carried out;
2) The large-scale, large-scale, integrated refining and chemical industry and industrial cluster will continue to develop;
3) The refinery's technological level has been continuously improved, and the adaptability for processing different crude oils has continued to be strengthened;
4) Crude oil processing capacity has steadily increased, refinery start-up rate has declined year after year, and the impact of oil price collapse has been tremendous;
5) The haze promotes the upgrading of oil quality. When the national V gasoline and diesel standards are upgraded, the time is ahead of schedule;
6) The growth of alternative fuels for automobiles is fast, and the characteristics of regionalization development are obvious;
7) The coal-based oil industry is developing rapidly.
Refining equipment has basically been made in China:
After more than 20 years of reform and opening up, Sinopec Corporation and relevant domestic departments have done a lot of work in the development of refining equipment, and achieved remarkable results. Refining equipment basically meets the needs of refining process development in terms of scale, quantity and quality. For example, in order to promote the development of catalytic cracking technology, key equipment such as main fan, flue gas turbine, rich gas compressor, electro-hydraulic sliding valve, feed atomizing nozzle, cyclone separator and external heater have been tackled. Until recently, the main equipment of heavy oil catalytic cracking unit has basically been localized. In order to meet the technological requirements of hydrofining, hydrocracking and reforming, we have developed high pressure hydrogenation reactor, screw locking ring high pressure heat exchanger, high pressure air cooler, high pressure separator, centrifugal compressor and reciprocating compressor. The successful development of these key static and dynamic equipment marks that the equipment level of China's oil refining industry has leaped to a new stage. The equipment localization level of the main refining units in China has been significantly improved.
Large-scale refining equipment approaching international level:
The key to large-scale is large-scale high-pressure equipment. As a landmark equipment, it is a large high-pressure hydrogenation reactor. Hydrotreating reactor is mainly used for residue hydrotreating and hydrocracking. Hydrocracking is one of the most popular advanced refining technologies in refineries nowadays. It can produce aromatic hydrocarbon (naphtha), jet fuel, ultra-low sulphur diesel oil, ethylene cracking raw material and high-energy lubricant base oil from vacuum heavy gas oil, catalytic circulating oil and coking heavy gas oil as raw materials. Hydrocracking is an important unit for refineries to obtain high profits, so it has developed rapidly. In order to cooperate with the development of hydrogenation process, the development of large high pressure vessels must keep up with it accordingly.
Considering the current development situation of domestic refining and chemical industry, it is not difficult to see that the refining and chemical equipment industry has entered a period of steady development, or even decline. But with the development of China's coal oil industry and the extensive market of Central Asia and Russia brought by "one belt and one road", the industry will still have great room for development for a period of time. As an enterprise, it should recognize the situation, face its own shortcomings, improve product quality, and lay a solid foundation for the enterprise to become stronger and bigger and go abroad.
See the news list>>