see more +
Tea seed oil press is a kind of screw press oil product, also known as camellia seed oil press. The tea seed oil press has reasonable design, reliable manufacturing quality, and has the characteristics of beautiful appearance, simple structure, convenient operation, small volume, small land occupation, labor saving and power saving. The tea seed oil press has a wide range of uses and can be used in a variety of oil crops, such as cottonseed, peanut, oil sunflower, soybean, sesame, rapeseed, and flax.
Tea seed oil press features:
The tea seed oil press has the characteristics of convenient operation, small volume, small land occupation, labor saving and power saving.
a. Tea seed oil press is mainly composed of electrical control, automatic heating, adjustment, transmission and vacuum filter oil. The snail is carburized by alloy steel to enhance surface hardness and wear resistance;
b. The squeeze of the tea seed oil press is ground by a surface grinder to ensure the accuracy of the oil line and improve the oil yield; standard components such as power distribution, vacuum, automatic heating, and optimize the machine configuration;
c. The surface of the tea seed oil press is made of stainless steel and chrome, which meets the food hygiene standards. The tea seed oil press has reasonable design, reliable manufacturing quality, and has the advantages of beautiful appearance and simple structure.
Camellia seed oil press
Camellia seed oil press
Tea seed oil press parameters:
Model 80 Type 100 Type 120
Pressing screw diameter ф80mm ф100mm ф120
Pressing the diameter of the inner garden ф82mm ф102mm ф122
Pressing screw speed 35r/min 37r/min 34r/min
Main unit 4KW 7.5KW 11KW
Vacuum pump 0.55KW 0.75KW 0.75KW
Heating power 2.2KW 3KW 3.75KW
Handling capacity 80-120kg/h 200-250kg/h 300-350kg/h
Machine weight 880kg 1100kg 1300kg
Dimensions mm 1700×1100×1600 1900×1200×1600 2600×1300×2300
Tea seed oil press oil rate:
Oil yield (%) 45-55 40-50 30-45 32-42 12-18 11-25 42-52 32-38 26-38
Cake thickness (mm) 1.0-1.5 0.5-2.0 0.8-1.8 1.0-1.5 0.8-1.5 1.0-2.0 0.8-1.5 1.0-1.8 1.0-2.0
Dry cake residual oil rate (%) ≤6 ≤6 ≤6 ≤6 ≤6 ≤6 ≤6 ≤6 ≤6
Tea seed oil press daily maintenance
(1) Try to prevent impurities from entering the inside of the machine, especially the oil-repellent parts. Ensure the oil quality of the gearbox and replace the deteriorated oil in time.
(2) After the work of the tea seed oil press, the inside and outside of the machine are cleaned.
(3) Regularly check the lubrication of the tea seed oil press to ensure that the lubricating oil of the gearbox is sufficient, and ensure that the lubricating oil in the screw bearing shaft is sufficient.
(4) If long-term storage is required, a comprehensive maintenance of the tea seed oil press should be carried out before storage.
(5) When the tea seed oil press has abnormal working conditions, the wear of the screw, the squeezed strip and the cake ring should be checked in time, and repaired or repaired in time.