This drying machine is widely used for the heating and dehumidification of raw materials and products in pharmaceutical, chemical, foodstuff, light and heavy industries. Especially for the fruit and vegetable food processing. Suit for factory, restaurant, school ,farm and so on.
1. Our this series stainless steel multi-function drying machine can dry all kinds of materials, such as meat, vegetables, fruits, spice, sea cucumber, herbs,
onions, gingers, tea leaves etc.
2. Used for drying Chinese herbal pieces, dissolved medicines, powder, crude drug, Drug packing bottle, pigment, dyestuff, dehydrated vegetables ,food, plastic resin, paper,
leather, wool, electrical apparatus element, salts, catalyst etc.
3.Suit for factory, restaurant, school, farm and so on.
4.suitable for all kinds of food material, seafood drying such as seaweed, dried fish, shrimp, squid, fish fillet, sea cucumber, abalone, also apply to the bamboo shoot, mushroom, spices, garlic, tea leaf, flowers, sophora flower bud, dried fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, sweet potato, corn, peas, beans, coconut, nuts, dried black fungus and other agricultural and sideline products, as well as the honeysuckle, chrysanthemum, rhubarb, red sage root, ginseng and other Chinese herbal medicine drying.
1. New designed energy saving dryer with two times waste heat recovery. Low working noise ,stable working condition, automatic temperature control system, easy to install and maintain.
2.automatic temperature control system, easy to install and maintain.
3. The drying oven can be made of carbon steel, stainless steel according to the required.
4. The final water content can be
5. Most of hot air circles in the sealed oven, high heating efficiency and energy-saving.
6. Having forced ventilation function and equipped with adjustable wind separator plates, high drying evenness.
7.Dryer machine adopts special design, making the heating efficiency 3-7% increase compared to the current 35-45%, the highest thermal efficiency can reach 50%.
8.During drying, the material does not craze, does not distortions, non-discoloring, never degenerate, non-oxidize, drying completely, with good rehydration, keep nutrient content;
9. Automatic control system and computer control system for your choice.
10. Having forced ventilation function and equipped with adjustable plates, drying evenly.
11.Temperature allowed with50°C-250°C according to your requirements. Stable operation without being influenced by weather
12. You can freely choose steam, gas as the heating source.
1.what is the raw material?
2.what is the moisture before drying and after drying?
Service and SolutionsPre-sale services:We can provide you with project design, process design, suitable purchase program for your equipment. Also design and manufacture products based on your specific needs, to train your technical personnel.
Sale:We will accompany you to complete the equipment inspection, construction plan and assist in the development process in detail.
After Sale Service:We send technicians to the scene to guide the equipment installation, commissioning and training your operating personnel.
Zhengzhou Taicheng Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. is a large-scale joint-stock enterprise, focus on the production of heavy mining machinery, integrated with scientific research, production and sales. The company is located in zhengzhou national hi-tech industrial development zone, covers an area of 50,000 square meters, with 15,000 square meters two standardized heavy industrial plant, more than 160 sets all kinds of large and medium sized metal processing, welding, assembly equipment.
China is the country of origin of soybean, which has a history of 5000 years. Soybean was introduced to Southeast Asia through China and then to America through Europe. At present, soybean is the most important oil crop in the world. In 2000, soybean...
China is the country of origin of soybean, which has a history of 5000 years. Soybean was introduced to Southeast Asia through China and then to America through Europe. At present, soybean is the most important oil crop in the world. In 2000, soybean yield...
Pot, the earliest refers to the bottoms of the pot when cooking burnt rice. It is called "pot coke" in Guangdong, "pot slag" in Shanxi and "pot bar" in Sichuan. In Sichuan, the folk proverb "Don't eat pot, don't turn around the kitchen table" was once...