Product details Liu
This machine is a continuous penetrating flow drying equipment applied for drying pieces strip and particles state materials with good ventilation. The machine is suitable for the materials such as dewatering vegettable, hebal medicine of traditional Chinese medicine and others, for which the water contents are high and high drying temperature is not high. It owns the advantages, of fast drying speed, high evaporation capacity and good productquality. The de-watering & fitered cake state pste material should be made into particles or strips before drying process.
|SPECIFICATION & MODEL
|BELT WDITH (m)
|DRYING SECTION LENGTH (m)
|THICKNESS OF THE MATERIAL
||2.2-2.5 kg steam / kg H2O
||6-20 kg / m2*h
|TOTAL POWER OF THE BLOWER (kw)
|TOTAL POWER OF THE EQUIPMENT (kw)
- amount of air, heating temperature, time of material stay on the belt and velocity of feeding material can adjustablein order to obtain the best drying effect.
- the configuration of this equipment is very flexible. It can use the netlike belt washing system and cooling raw material system.
- hot air can be circularly applied, the energy is greatly saved.
- unique air dividing device, it makes hot air dietribute uniformly, this can guarantee products' quality.
- heating source can be selected from steam, conducting heat oil, electricity, coal furnace and oil burner.
De-watering vegetable, particle feed, gourmet powder, shredded concount stuffing, organic plastic, compound rubber, acrel fibre, medicine product, medicine material, small wooden product, plastic product, aging and solidification for the electronic for the component and device.
PAYMENT & PACKING
PAYMENT: Cash before delivery, 30% payment after signing the contract, the remaining 70% brfore delivery, pay the 100% full paymeny for the shipment and delivery.
PACKING: The first package is transparent playing coated, then covered with cardboard, finally packaged into the wood case.
As a good and rich experience supplier, we should offer customer the best quality and best price of the machine.
1. Introduce the suitable product to the customer in detail, anLDer the question raised by customer carefully;
2.Make the suitabe project as the customer requirement and make sure the machine is suitable for the material;
1. Ensure product with high quality and pre-commissioning before delivery;
2. Delivery on time;
3.Provide full set of documents as customer’s requirements.
Provide considerate services to minimize clients’ worries.
1.Assist clients to prepare for the first construction scheme;
2.Install and debug the equipment;
3.Train the first-line operators;
4. Examine the equipment;
5.Take initiative to eliminate the troubles rapidly;
6.Provide technical support;
7.Establish long-term and friendly relationship.
1. Provide clients one-year warranty to make sure the machine work well;
2.We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replacements can be sent to you timely;
3.Send every client a preferential quotation.
Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: My company is near Shanghai. It only takes you about 1 hour to get Changzhou from shanghai, or we can visit you in Shanghai.
Q: What’s the quality of your products?
A:Parts of our products come with best quality, and our products passed CE certification, exported to lots countries around the world, such as Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Korea, Brazil, Argentina, Russia, South Africa, etc. You can rest assured with the quality absolutely.
Q: What to do if the machine has a problem?
A:24 hours timely response of mail and phone calls. If the parts broken belong to non-artificial factors within 12 months, we offer free replacement. If beyond 12 months, customers should bear the freight back and forth and accessories cost.
Q: How long is the warranty of your equipment?
A: Our warranty period is one year generally.
Q: What is your payment term?
A: Our usual payment term is: 30% TT in advance, 70% TT before shipment. Other ways can also be received after we both sides discussion and agreement.
Q: Does your price include freight?
A: Our usual price is based on FOB Shanghai, if you request CIF, please give us your delivery port, and we will give you CIF price.
If you need more information, please contact us without hesitation.
We will reply as soon as possible!